Not only with our lips, but in our lives...
At Holy Communion, our hope is that our experience of God in worship & through Scripture readings, prayers, silence, music, sacrament and relationship increases our awareness of God's action in our daily lives. Worshiping together is the grounding point, the moment each week we come together to be together, to be re-inspired, to share a common table and a common space to prepare ourselves to go back out into the world and do God's work.
Rite I & Rite II Services
Sunday evening services are contemplative, their liturgies rooted in the Episcopal tradition but with variations - candle lighting, reflections from parishioners as well as clergy, and music by instruments including fiddle, flute, harp, hammered dulcimer and guitar. Each week we alternate a Celtic service with Taizé, and several times each semester we hold a choral evensong service, an ancient Anglican tradition of beautiful, sung worship.
Sunday Service Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. - Holy Eucharist Rite I
- 9:15 a.m. - Formation Offerings (Sept.-May)
- 10:30 a.m. - Holy Eucharist Rite II (Nursery available)
- 5:30 p.m. - Taizé/Celtic Eucharist
(1st & 3rd Sunday is Taizé and the 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month is Celtic)
Weekday Service Schedule
- Mon. - Fri. at 8:10 a.m. - Morning Prayer
- Wednesdays at 12:15 pm - Holy Eucharist & Healing Prayer