Not only with our lips, but in our lives...
At Holy Communion, our hope is that our experience of God in worship & through Scripture readings, prayers, silence, music, sacrament and relationship increases our awareness of God's action in our daily lives. Worshiping together is the grounding point, the moment each week we come together to be together, to be re-inspired, to share a common table and a common space to prepare ourselves to go back out into the world and do God's work.
Per the guidance of the Right Reverend Phoebe Roaf, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of West Tennessee, celebration of the Holy Eucharist is currently on-hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 8:00 a.m. - Livestreamed Rite I Prayer & Worship
- 9:00 a.m. - In-Person Rite II Prayer & Worship
- 10:30 a.m. - Livestreamed Rite II Prayer & Worship
- 5:30 p.m. - In-Person Contemplative Evening Prayer in the Memorial Garden (If we move indoors to the Nave due to inclement weather, this service will be livestreamed.)
Weekday Service Schedule
- Wednesdays at 12:15 pm - Livestreamed Prayers for Healing