2020-2021 WINTER BASKETBALL (Updated 11-16-20)
Our indoor basketball program will begin in January, 2021. Details will follow soon.
FITNESS, AGILITY & BASKETBALL OUTDOOR SESSIONS
Church of the Holy Communion and Grace St.-Luke's Church are teaming up to offer FAB 50 Outdoor Sessions. Sessions will consist of 50 minutes of fun, fitness, agility and basketball drills and exercises.
The FAB 50 Sessions will utilize agility ladders & hurdles, fitness stations, basketball defensive footwork, ball handling fun and races. Sessions will be developmentally appropriate for each age group.
WHEN: Saturdays, December 5 & 12, 2020
WHERE: Church of the Holy Communion (Field & Track)
- 1st and 2nd Grade Boys & Girls
- 3rd & 4th Grade Boys & Girls
- 5th-8th Grade Boys & Girls
*Session times will start mid-morning. Session times will be emailed once all registrations are completed.
COST: $25.00 (includes both session dates)
INSTRUCTORS: Phil Richmond and Curtis Phillips
TO REGISTER: Click here
- CDC Guidelines will be in place.
- Facial coverings required by all, except when players are able to social distance in playing area.
- Temperature checks during check-in.
- Bring water bottle and basketball.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.